Kompany involved in consortium to buy Stockport County?

Fair play to Komps if true.

Unofficial development club a few miles down the road will do us wonders...

:)

I don't live there anymore ..... family home was next to Brookdale Park, dad still lives there as do mates though, and I get down often. My old local The Robin Hood was a big Blue pub, so are a good few about.

I live just off Droylsden Rd mate, right near the Robin Hood. Been in NH all my life. Not many blues my age really (39)

I lived in Albert Gardens, a couple of mates were on Leng Rd, and then some on Droylsden Rd itself opposite the Horseshoe, but moved away too. My old man and a couple of others go in the Nelson to watch some games, but mostly they go over the border to The Willow in Failsworth. City supporters club, and has a double decker bus to and from home games. The Lancaster Club on Broadway used to do the same ... But maybe nowadays not as many Blues as in my time there....

Could we not buy them and use them like man city b team, get them to the championship and use them to develop our youth players. They could never get to the top league and maybe not enter cup competitions, but would be fantastic for us and our young players.

What???
Stockport pay rates to Stockport council.
Disley is in the High Peaks and (I think) pay rates to Derbyshire.
Sorry mate but you’re wrong on both accounts.

Stockport MBC pay Manchester Council & Disley is in Cheshire, not High Peak, so pay East Cheshire Council. The boarder of Stockport & Cheshire Council is the High Lane Disley boarder & Hazel Grove to Poynton boarder going the other way.

Stockport = GMP & GM Fire Service hence paying rates to Manchester
Disley = Cheshire Police & Cheshire Fire Service hence paying rates to Cheshire

However, all these areas have a Cheshire postal address.

Lived in the area nearly all my life pal, so am fully aware of who gets my taxes & what my address is ;)

The BBC will be scrambling to make a documentary if Kompany does this..... Yeah right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.