City announce multi-million pound Tinder deal

More features? As in attractive women?

You can pay to change your location settings. I think the free version only shows you people based locally but you can look anywhere with a full account. My friend used to work with some guy who would look at the cheapest place he could fly to on any given weekend and then update his Tinder location to there. My guess is he's still single

Saw the blimp at G-Mex this morning on the tram from Altrincham, gang of blokes trying to control it in the wind.

On the return journey they had given up on it and let some of the air out, it was hanging limply just like our team last night.

We're becoming a club that does anything for money.

Embarrassing.

Players don’t pay themselves.

We are 5-10 years away from £300k a week being the go to average salary for top players I reckon, whilst the transfer fee for the average top class player away least £100m.

I think this is a savvy deal. Perhaps city season ticket holders get free access to the app therefore easier for dating, easier for fucking = higher pregnancy rates = more blues being born = higher revenues. Now that really is a long term plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.