City announce multi-million pound Tinder deal

We'll fuck who we want
We'll fuck who we want
City and Tindr
We'll fuck who we want

My mate is on Tinder and he said it is free to be on it, so how is it a multi million pound deal?

It's free to be a community member of Bluemoon or Facebook but you're subjected to advertising. Is it not the same on Tinder?
Maybe you suffer more ads unless you pay a subscription which then reduces the number of ads you're subjected to but also it gives you additional privileges, such as able to view more images of potential dates

My mate is on Tinder and he said it is free to be on it, so how is it a multi million pound deal?

Well, not sure what their exact revenue model is but I imagine they're making a shitload of money one way or another. I doubt they're providing the service for the good of mankind.

Let's go back to being shit then eh?
Big sponsorship means better players etc etc
Do you think the fans are treated worse now than in the past?
You sound like a right spoilt fucker[/QUOTE

Nothing spolit about it I watched us at our worst and I watch us now. Just because we've become some rich blokes play thing doesn't mean i or we have to agree to everything he or they do. Big sponsorships could mean cheaper tickets but they won't.

Re above comments:

Mmmmm. “!Some rich blokes play thing”. You’ve just outed yourself. No City fan would describe our fantastic owner in those terms.

Go back to school

Last edited:
Why are people so upset about this? It's just another sponsor. No better and no worse than all of the other bullshit deals every top club signs up to.
I think it's a brilliant deal. To quote business bullshit '''There's a synergy between the parties."

Both swipe and fuck others on a regular basis.

Love me Tinder, love me blue
Without no wedding bells
And if you sleep with me now
You can buy a DM as well.

Apologies Elvis

Surprised the Sheikh wants anything to do this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.