United (h) - pre-match thread

United (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d take a shock home defeat if it somehow managed to inspire the players to beat Liverpool on Tuesday leading to a place in the semi-finals.
Oh dear.
Don't you realize a win on Saturday and winning the league will give us more of an inspiration against the Dippers than a defeat on Saturday?
Or maybe your loyalties lie elsewhere and it's just your wishful thinking.

I'm After some advice please Blues. Having given my Seasoncard up this season I'm missing out on Saturday, I'm gutted obviously but I've got a big dilemma on my hands...

I'm going to the Courteeners gig on Saturday night with the wife who's six months pregnant. I know this may sound a proper daft question on derby day with the chance of winning the league but can anybody recommend a bar/hotel bar that will have the game on in town that won't be too rowdy? A mate of mine suggested the Raddison but I'm not convinced they show football in there?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Malmaison near Piccadilly would be my recommendation. I've watched games in there before now but not a derby... Or look at Directors Box or Brotherhood in the city centre where you can book a table.

Get a grip
'Punished'?

A 22 year old whos been outstanding all season and was just essentially hung out to dry by our abysmal tactics and left as the only desperate option to win a game away at Anfield and you want to punish him?
He didnt play well but we were awful and completely reliant on him to do it alone

Honestly your post is the most embarrassing thing I have seen on this forum tonight and there has been some poor, poor posts.
Spot on mate

I'm After some advice please Blues. Having given my Seasoncard up this season I'm missing out on Saturday, I'm gutted obviously but I've got a big dilemma on my hands...

I'm going to the Courteeners gig on Saturday night with the wife who's six months pregnant. I know this may sound a proper daft question on derby day with the chance of winning the league but can anybody recommend a bar/hotel bar that will have the game on in town that won't be too rowdy? A mate of mine suggested the Raddison but I'm not convinced they show football in there?

Any advice would be much appreciated!
Turks head on shude hill. Get in earlyish and get a table upstairs.

Hope Pep goes strong now on Saturday. Think we need to win the league now and see if it can then inspire us to do anything next Tuesday. Maybe chance to give Laporte or Stones a game though but not together.

Ederson Walker Kompany Otamendi Delph Fernandinho Silva De Bruyne Sane Sterling Aguero

I bet Pep is hoping he can give Mendy minutes.

Absolutely needed against Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.