General UFC thread

It probably is a publicity stunt from McGregors end but there is clearly no collusion with the UFC. Cornea and facial injuries, police charges, a decimated fight card 48hours before the event... not really in the UFCs best interest.

To be honesy I'm not well up on UFC, but it all just looked a bit false.

I don't know anything about this sport but it looked completely contrived to me.

I'm not really clued up with law in the US but will McGregor now be denied access to the US as he will have a violent criminal record?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Couple of my favourite ladies fighting this evening "Thug" Rose and Felice Herrig...

Khabib vs. Conor and Diaz vs. Iaquinta I want to see next...

Always wondered how khabib would go in a 5 round fight. He definently showed he has some vulnerabilities when he cant get the takedown.
After watching the fight im convinced that Ferguson can get the win over him. That fight still needs to happen for me. Stuff the mcgregor fight.

Always wondered how khabib would go in a 5 round fight. He definently showed he has some vulnerabilities when he cant get the takedown.
After watching the fight im convinced that Ferguson can get the win over him. That fight still needs to happen for me. Stuff the mcgregor fight.
Ferguson is out for around a year with injury I believe.
McGregor vs. Khabib is the fight.
Maybe Nate Diaz vs. Kevin Lee for the right to face Khabib is the fight to make next.
Eddie Alvarez appears to be in the best position for the next shot as it stands today...

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks very staged to me and stinks of a WWE type publicity stunt.
Of course it was staged. Looks like a shit pantomime. Camera men ready with cameras rolling inside & out of the bus as well as in Dana Whites office. I've seen better acting on that Lizard Licks Repo or whatever the fuck that pretend reality American programme is called. Embarrassing and cringy. I expect better from UFC but it is American at the end of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.