United (H) Post Match Thread

Two season defining games well and truly bottled.

Yes the officials played a blinder in both games.

offside goal given
not offside goal disallowed
penalty not given
penalty not given
Red cards not given

Game changing decisions missed by incompetence or bias or cheating, I believe the middle option to be the most truthful

Utter rubbish.

I didn’t think we’d win when I saw the team sheet, but after going two up it’s difficult not to get your hopes up. Pep had to make changes when we conceded, and certainly before we conceded the third. Any scrap of confidence that we built up over the course of that first half will be gone.

I’m preparing myself to lose again against Liverpool, because I can’t see any other result now. We approached this game all wrong. We should have played our strongest 11 from the first minute. Win handsomely and maybe just maybe we’d have to confidence to perform miracles on Tuesday.

Nobody to blame but ourselves. We should have been 5 up before Pogba scored. Raheem, I’m sorry, you are the biggest culprit and this is what holds you back as a true great. We also should have had a penalty and a great save from DeGea to keep Kun header out. Then the post saved them twice. I thought Pep had got away with a ridiculous selection p, however not to be. Very disappointing.

This

Lead probably down to 10 points after Spurs but hopefully not even we will cock up that much (unless teams decide to attack us)

We are undoing all of the work we have done this year.

Sterling is a weak spot and I take faith that at least we can improve by replacing him in future.

Ferny, last couple of games has been poor

The team look tired last couple of games too

Not blaming Pep, he got us here

Lack of mental strength when it counts - we have won things with players with less ability but had more backbone. That team tonight -indeed probably any team from our current squad - would not have beaten QPR
Should have been out of sight in the first half. Need two more from the remaining games now. I'm expecting a better display on Tuesday.
Don't hold your breath.

Thought it before the game and think it now, play your best 11 and look for momentum for Tuesday. Pep should have changed it up at 2-1 or even 2-2 and didn't. Fuck me what a shambles of a week. That 2nd half was abysmal and now were supoosed to go into the Liverpool game with confidence? Fucking fuming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.