United (H) Post Match Thread

Sterling is overrated. As for pep his disconnect between him and the fan base is more evident then ever.

I only managed to watch a he second half due to work commitments. I wish It hadn’t bothered.

What a joke. United scored from every chance they could muster. The ultimate sucker punch.

Embarassing. David Silva and Kompany come out of that with credit, the rest should feel humiliated. Sterling was inexcusably bad. Aguero and De Bruyne definitely needed to come on sooner.

This isn't on Pep, but I feel deeply disappointed by his apparent indifference to this game. I want to look him in the eye and ask him what we were resting players for. The Liverpool game? That's over and he must surely know it.

Atkinson. Never seen a more biased example of ****manship in my life. Hope he lives a happy and prosperous life and doesn't contract any serious diseases and the blues supporting him on the ref thread need a reality check.

I’ll always look back on this season and remember winning the league and cup but it’ll be tainted by this, Liverpool and Wigan. It should’ve been so so much better. I just think the players and the manager didn’t get how sweet it would’ve been to win this today.. once in a club history sort of sweet

The players wanted it enough unfortunately Sterling falls to pieces in one box and our defenders do after we concede a goal in the other box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.