Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

"when I look at who we have left to play"

You mean Swansea (15th), West Ham (14th), Huddersfield (16th) & Southampton (18th)? It's the easiest run of games in the entire season FFS, and you're talking about losing 4 and drawing 1 of the last 6 to lose the title and Pep getting fired?

Is this a fucking joke? Get a grip.
To be fair, that’s what he’s saying “other than Saturday we have an easy run or I’d be shitting it”.

Some of you are still new to Pep apparently.

He did one year extensions at Barca too. It's how he feels most comfortable and keeps his squad and bosses on toes.

Having said that, I don't think he will stay long even with sheiks providing unlimited budget or his fellow Catalans greasing him with crazy salary.

But do not fret. Barca and Bayern fans don't miss him that much as you surely won't.

Some of you are still new to Pep apparently.

He did one year extensions at Barca too. It's how he feels most comfortable and keeps his squad and bosses on toes.

Having said that, I don't think he will stay long even with sheiks providing unlimited budget or his fellow Catalans greasing him with crazy salary.

But do not fret. Barca and Bayern fans don't miss him that much as you surely won't.
What unlimited budget is that? Think youll find he hasn t put money into the team for 3 years
Wrong about. Barca and bayern fans too think you would find they appreciate not only what he acheived but the changes he made to the foundations right through the clubs

There’s no point to a one year extension.

If the club want him that much then offer him a 3 yr extension.

Either he signs it which is fine, or he doesn’t in which case we make it clear the search for his replacement starts now and we will shake hands and say good bye end of next season. Or sooner if a good replacement comes available in the meantime.

This is just ridiculous.

Maybe take Mourinho off your hands, you hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
People usually sign an extension because they are happy and want to stay.

If pep wasn't happy he wouldn't have.

I have witnessed the best football I have ever seen in my half century on the planet. City have produced ART not football at times this season.
Every game I arrive expectant nowing I am gonna see something I will remember for longer than results. Yes a disappointing week for results . But for the last eight months l want to say to Pep, the players and staff right through the club.

THANK YOU.

Crazy talk if anyone is wanting Pep to go. Stupidly mental in fact. I think he does deserve to be questioned though. He does need educating on what the derby means to the fans and he should realise sometimes having a plan B isn't a sign of weakness but in fact good management.

The thread is about the manager potentially signing a new extension,if the unthinkable happened,will it be offered,tell me how happy you are with our last 2 lineups and scorelines

I was very happy with the lineup on Saturday because I knew it was good enough to tear the rags a new one, which it was. Guardiola set the team up in a way which absolutely showed them up and was let down by the players finishing, his lineup and tactics were spot on. I didn't like the Wednesday line-up but understood exactly why he decided to change tactics from the game in January which obviously didn't go well, and the fundamental idea of adding in Gundogan to make it 4v3 in midfield is a good one he's used before to beat Klopp in the past. I tend to think this side is better when taking it to the opposition and I'd have played Sterling, but he was only just coming back from injury so maybe that played its part too.

Scorelines are disappointing but I can look past them because they're the 3rd and 4th game we've lost all bloody season and I don't think we're beyond losing a couple of games in a 60 game season, having already put the league out of sight and won the cup.

Perhaps I just haven't reached your level of entitlement yet, where winning the league by 13 points is not enough, where going out in the CL 1/4's is a disaster and where a league + cup double is met with apathy because we didn't win it on the exact day you wanted to.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.