Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Absolutely no chance. I reckon they'll be a sharp rise after this season - possibly upwards of 5-10%. It's not helpful that a sizeable portion of the City seasoncard holders clearly feel they are cheap enough to miss a few of the 'lesser' matches. If people deemed the City seasoncards too expensive they wouldn't be the smattering of empty seats. I know KO times impact whether you can go or not but there is one too many every game.

Sick of hearing this. Let's have them expensive then people would feel forced to turn up!!
NO! Let's not!

I've been a season ticket holder every season for over 25 years, i feel they're expensive, i am struggling to manage to pay, i'm despertae npt to give up i want to keep our seats i love going with my mum and one day want my son to haveher seat. i never used to miss games ever, but have missed 8 this season (6 were not empty they were on the ticket exchange and sold) my mother in law is dying, my mum has been in so much pain she couldn't walk for a while so couldnt go, my 18 month old son is waiting to have a brain scan due to negligence during his birth at lovely oldham royal giving him "probable birth injury to the brain" and cannot walk or crawl, with his weekly physio, varying health reasons, and with a billion family illnesses guess what, i've missed some!!!!
People like you just assume people miss them cos they just can't be arsed. Total insulting rubbish. I missed the liverpool 5-0 btw, not just "lesser" matches.
I want to go, i plan to go, i plan to renew, but guess what - i will miss some :(

But hey, let the club keep reading our own "fans" say put them up as they are too cheap we need to scare people into never evry missing one. RUBBISH.

Maybe we should go back to the Swales days of the new first year season ticket holders paying more than a long term season ticket holder, as if you guys say people pick and choose (which i don't really believe btw), i really dont think the long term dye hards do that other thgan healh emergenices, a new fan with their first ticket doesn't have the addiction of every match like we have, so before you point fingers at everyone, how about you step back and think.

Sick of hearing this. Let's have them expensive then people would feel forced to turn up!!
NO! Let's not!

I've been a season ticket holder every season for over 25 years, i feel they're expensive, i am struggling to manage to pay, i'm despertae npt to give up i want to keep our seats i love going with my mum and one day want my son to haveher seat. i never used to miss games ever, but have missed 8 this season (6 were not empty they were on the ticket exchange and sold) my mother in law is dying, my mum has been in so much pain she couldn't walk for a while so couldnt go, my 18 month old son is waiting to have a brain scan due to negligence during his birth at lovely oldham royal giving him "probable birth injury to the brain" and cannot walk or crawl, with his weekly physio, varying health reasons, and with a billion family illnesses guess what, i've missed some!!!!
People like you just assume people miss them cos they just can't be arsed. Total insulting rubbish. I missed the liverpool 5-0 btw, not just "lesser" matches.
I want to go, i plan to go, i plan to renew, but guess what - i will miss some :(

But hey, let the club keep reading our own "fans" say put them up as they are too cheap we need to scare people into never evry missing one. RUBBISH.

Mate you do well to get to games with your family commitments.
Take no notice of what of what other people think...I love City but regardless of that family commitments come 1st.
I fairly lucky in that my kids are adults and I get to all home games but I agree S/T are too expensive ..clubs could cut the prices if it wasn't for FFP.
Hope scan for your son gives some good news for you .

NO! Let's not!

Well Said

Hope the scan goes well for your kiddie

NO! Let's not!

It should be easy enough to work out we have an electronic access system, i have not missed a home game all season, so if there are supporters who miss a "number of games" why don't they canvass them and find out why, not sure it being perceived too cheap should be a reason to punish vast majority by increasing costs.

My cityzens membership got renewed today. I spoke to the office regarding a season ticket next year and they said ill be able to buy one and will have more joy going for the expensive ones in level 2 rather than the cheaper ones as they sell out quick. All cityzens members will be able to apply for next year. Theres no "waiting list" any more.

I'm £620 in 117 and feel I'm reaching my limit of what to afford. I've no interest in a £299 ticket because I like my view too much. I feel I'm coming to the end of my time now (I've felt awful for over a week) but really don't think much above an inflation based increase is justifiable.

Television is killing football for match attending fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.