Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Yeah, that’s good from United.

I think I read that we'd 'lost' 13000 Maine Road season ticket holders from the Etihad whilst increasing the capacity by 24000.

Whilst accepting that our gates are now 53000,if we develop the North Stand, & it includes safe standing,we should proactively engage with the 'lost'group & the 16 to 25 year olds & get them in there on affordable s/ts.

There'll still be enough room for high spending corporates & tourists but for creating multi generational support youth is the future.

When you look a The at the prices spurs are going to charge next season there match day revenue will be close to Arsenal and the scum

With a £1B loan to pay-off they need it The stadium will be a massive millstone around their neck for years a vanity project to try and rival their neighbours

Problem with being such a good side is that there's no hope any more, just expectation. It means that wins leave you content and defeats or draws leave you deflated, frustrated or annoyed. The quality of football has obviously improved greatly over the last few years but is it more enjoyable now? I considered not renewing last year, we've had one of, if not our greatest ever seasons and yet again I'm considering packing it in. Is there something wrong with me?

Problem with being such a good side is that there's no hope any more, just expectation. It means that wins leave you content and defeats or draws leave you deflated, frustrated or annoyed. The quality of football has obviously improved greatly over the last few years but is it more enjoyable now? I considered not renewing last year, we've had one of, if not our greatest ever seasons and yet again I'm considering packing it in. Is there something wrong with me?

To be honest yes and no. If you are giving it up because you do not enjoy the football, even today, there is something wrong with you as the football is breathtaking at times.

If its for financial reasons I can fully understand it or if, like me, you might consider giving it up to start a new chapter in your life and use your leisure money to try something different I can see the reasoning.

Most definitely. There are plenty of good psychiatrists around to give you the help you obviously need!!!!!..Haha.

Personally I don’t go into any game EXPECTING us to win. Just not in our psyche and every game has to be fought for and won. Even in this superb season we’ve seen what can happen with the likes of Wigan away. Never, ever taken for granted so can’t relate to what you mean. It’s a joy to watch.

Absolutely no chance. I reckon they'll be a sharp rise after this season - possibly upwards of 5-10%. It's not helpful that a sizeable portion of the City seasoncard holders clearly feel they are cheap enough to miss a few of the 'lesser' matches. If people deemed the City seasoncards too expensive they wouldn't be the smattering of empty seats. I know KO times impact whether you can go or not but there is one too many every game.
Or, they don’t have the cash for travel/food expenses for every match so pick and choose

If you want to see empty seats look at Arsenal this season. Absolutely off the scale when compared to MCFC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.