Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're far too serious for this place boss

I think I'm too serious for a lot of things. I'm fun at parties though.

Does anyone really believe that there's a massive conspiracy being running by UEFA in favour of the 'elite'? I mean, really? I figured that it was just grumbling after results, which we all do, but there does seem to be a small minority on here who really believe it.

Anyway, Roma are the least impressive side left on paper but it's a cup competition, they will feel like they have their name on the thing after knocking Barcelona out (Barcelona!), and they can defend as only Italians can. If they were to snatch the first goal at Anfield, they could very well park the bus for 150mins+ and that's the one style of play that we really haven't found a way around.

This won’t be easy for them like many are saying. Roma’s midfield will dominate the game. They scored 3 against Chelsea twice and beat Barca 4-1. They also won’t be afraid of the atmosphere as the stadio olympico is louder than Anfield and have a Rome derby this weekend against lazio to adjust to a loud atmosphere.

Liverpool centre backs will struggle with Dzeko and schick’s ability in the air and their crossing ability. They will know how to deal with salah too and they aren’t ashamed to sit back and play on the counter unlike Pep. This will be a 50/50 game for me.

Liverpool will batter Roma

Only consolation is they will hopefully get hammered in the final after spending 6 months benefits on getting to the back of beyond for the final

2nd consolation would be these horrible fans getting the run around and a good kicking from Kiev's finest.

Surprised people think Roma will beat Liverpool. We're better than Roma and Liverpool beat us 5-1 on aggregate
because roma don't play open,we played right into their hands and roma won't,if you look at the teams the dippers lose games to it's the ones who defend and counter,it wouldn't have been 5-1 if the officials hadn't have fucked us over by the way

I think I'm too serious for a lot of things. I'm fun at parties though.

Does anyone really believe that there's a massive conspiracy being running by UEFA in favour of the 'elite'? I mean, really? I figured that it was just grumbling after results, which we all do, but there does seem to be a small minority on here who really believe it.

Anyway, Roma are the least impressive side left on paper but it's a cup competition, they will feel like they have their name on the thing after knocking Barcelona out (Barcelona!), and they can defend as only Italians can. If they were to snatch the first goal at Anfield, they could very well park the bus for 150mins+ and that's the one style of play that we really haven't found a way around.
you're a UEFA plant (Not a spider plant)

Surprised people think Roma will beat Liverpool. We're better than Roma and Liverpool beat us 5-1 on aggregate

Doesn’t mean anything. Liverpool conceded 5 against Sevilla and failed to beat them. Does that mean Sevilla are better than City? Tactics mean everything. Pep’s tactics suit Klopp down the ground whereas Roma won’t be afraid to sit back. West Brom beat Liverpool 3-2 at Anfield with these tactics. It’s also arguable that Roma would be better equipped to deal with the Anfield atmosphere than City due to how loud games are in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.