Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never been to Romford. See Scandinavia definition below:
noun
Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and sometimes Finland, Iceland, and theFaeroe Islands. Iceland is on my list of places to visit too.

Im a swed and Finland is definitly not part of Scandinavia, you’re talking about the scandinavian peninsula which kinda just is a geografic term. The Scandinavian countries are Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

No you wasn't but it took you from the old second division to champions of Europe with everything else along the way.

Without it it could well still be a case of Liverpool who? and that's the point most of us make and its what annoys us the most.

You got your leg up in a different era and benefitted and we got ours and so far have made full use of it to become financially the most important club in world football and again, that's no accident its because of a plan that every single fan of every single club out there wishes their own lot had.

Our owners plan wouldn't work you all cried.......wrong!

Pep wont be able to do it in this country you all cried......wrong!

You see the picture developing here SB?
Whatever guys. You've won the league again and fair play to you. So far you've not lost a player you didn't want to lose and again I say well done. But football has a habit of coming back to bite you when you least expect it so my advice is enjoy it while it lasts. There will be many on here who are giving it large now who will disappear when you hit a downward trend.

3191470-e1444042142556.jpg

Hahaha joe Royle is about 5 rows back and his head is still bigger than Everyone else’s!

Bob.

Tell us about carving up the away money.

Tell us about carving up the Sky PL money.

Your lot, Liverpool, United and Arsenal didn't give a f*** about football and the other clubs in this country at the time.

I can't be arsed reposting it, but tell us what Liverpool fans were saying when they thought their club was going to be bought by a Middle East country with dirty oil money a few years back.

And........

Liverpool FC set to host Saudi royal family at Anfield as part of New Balance investment

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2017/...l-family-anfield-part-new-balance-investment/

Can we sticky this?

Whatever guys. You've won the league again and fair play to you. So far you've not lost a player you didn't want to lose and again I say well done. But football has a habit of coming back to bite you when you least expect it so my advice is enjoy it while it lasts. There will be many on here who are giving it large now who will disappear when you hit a downward trend.
You do realise where we're come from?

No doubt, football is always cyclical imo and we wont win things every year but what we will never lose is our sense of humour when it comes to football or our club and its almost guaranteed ability to fuck something up that is almost impossible to fuck up and even then we will all be here as that is what life as a Blue has been to the vast majority in our lifetimes.

Our history is thin and often painful but its City and we fucking love it!

Bob.

Time check.

1989-90.

28 years since Liverpool last won the title.

I'm jumping the gun.

I'm printing the t-shirt.

Not City winning the PL.

But Liverpool not winning the PL.

"Just like the last one, it's always your year!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.