Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly recommend this legal podcast which explains just how comprehensively Clifford's/Daniel's lawyer has played Trump & Cohen off the park.

https://openargs.com/oa154-stormy-daniels-is-a-legal-genius/

It's a very insightful and quite incredible how badly they've fucked it up. I hope to god he pardons Cohen, but Im not sure if he'll even be in power by the time Cohen is convicted.
Great find that. Thoroughly enjoyed listening to that at work yesterday.

Comey is making himself seem far less credible with this obvious publicity seeking and cash grab book. It's a shame as it completely undermines him

Comey is making himself seem far less credible with this obvious publicity seeking and cash grab book. It's a shame as it completely undermines him

All that matters is that it is true or not. His motives should not you dismiss what he says. Wether it is true or not should be the only thing to focus on.

Trump will and is deriding the guy. That tells me he’s worried. If it’s between Colmy and Trump who to believe? Difficult one.

All that matters is that it is true or not. His motives should not you dismiss what he says. Wether it is true or not should be the only thing to focus on.

Trump will and is deriding the guy. That tells me he’s worried. If it’s between Colmy and Trump who to believe? Difficult one.
..in his own special way by calling him a 'weak and untruthful slime ball', abusing Caps Lock and bringing up Hillary Clinton again.

..in his own special way by calling him a 'weak and untruthful slime ball', abusing Caps Lock and bringing up Hillary Clinton again.

Thats how he works though - muddy the waters and mix stuff up by throwing in " fake news, crooked, Hillary, Little Rocket Man " and so on - his core support just get off on those insults they don't read the whole thing and realise there is a lack of narrative just him slinging as much shit at the fan as he can.............. that in America now qualifies as professional politics sadly

I beleive everything Comey has said.

There’s certainly some gratuitous content about Trump’s looks but it doesn’t make the book any more difficult to believe. Given a choice of a proven serial liar and someone who worked his way to the top of law enforcement I know who I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.