Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

I was completely wrong in the pre-match thread...

I thought we would only win 1-2.

Great overall performance, even with the (now customary) bucket full of missed chances.

Kompany was particular imperious and that Nico sub, while a bit interesting at the time (though, I could see the logic), is yet another Pep masterstroke.

We just went to Wembley and beat the second best team in London, according to the press—let’s see how the best London team do against West Brom tomorrow.

come on west brom and we could win the league tomorrow

I'd prefer we win at home against Swansea through our usual high standards of attacking and beating teams to be honest.

Winning because the scum didn't win, would kind of take away our joy a little for next week's game.

A great response from City. That seals the deal. Raheem, great all round performance, but shocking finishing again. Doesn’t look composed when he has to think. Glad he was in the right spot for the rebound, bet he was too.

I never doubted we'd win that. Said in the earlier thread spurs aren't all they're cracked up to be by the media.

They don’t have a lot of bottle. I hope they get some for the FA Cup semi final.

I said we'd win all week.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Hope United win the next two. So much better to win it Sunday at home not when we are not playing.

We could get 100 goals up next Sunday on the back of needing to.

Penalty was outside the box but who cares.
Tyler and Neville sank to new depths tonight, why the hell did they talk about Neville going to Wembley in 81 with his uncle who was a city fan?
I mean what the absolute fuck?
Disgusting yet again from sky but we expect it now.
Absolutely fantastic performance and reply to a shit week.
One more win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.