Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

First game I havent seen...seen the very brief highlights....great finish from GJ for the first one....thats more like the types of goal we need him to be scoring

Penalty looked a bit iffy (clearly fouls sterling no doubt but seems it may have been just outside the area.......thats one in the eye for the ref's are always against us theorists but ill take it......

how did we play overall?????

Let's talk about Davies and his attempt to remove the bottom half of Vinnies leg, with the ref a full 10 yards away.

How's that for a conspiracy?

First game I havent seen...seen the very brief highlights....great finish from GJ for the first one....thats more like the types of goal we need him to be scoring

Penalty looked a bit iffy (clearly fouls sterling no doubt but seems it may have been just outside the area.......thats one in the eye for the ref's are always against us theorists but ill take it......

Great first half, ran out of steam & started giving the ball away & no protection for the defence, but back 4 held out, & Spurs had very few chances.

Pep went with a Fat Sam formation to see the game out, which it did.

Let's talk about Davies and his attempt to remove the bottom half of Vinnies leg, with the ref a full 10 yards away.

How's that for a conspiracy?
As i stated in my post....i have literally spent he goals highlights.......nothing else yet

Very well. Should have been more.

It's what happens when refs don't give everything against us ;-)

24 POINTS out of 30 against the Top 6. Brilliant. Double over Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.