The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited 37 years to say this......
Keith Burkenshaw, Steve Perryman, Glen Hoddle, Garth Crooks, Steve Archibald, Chris Hughton, Tony Galvin, Chaz & Dave, Graham Roberts, Paul Miller, Milija Aleksic, Harry Kane, Osvaldo Ardiles, Ricky Villa, RICKY VILLA..... your boys took a hell of a beating!

Waited 37 years to say this......
Keith Burkenshaw, Steve Perryman, Glen Hoddle, Garth Crooks, Steve Archibald, Chris Hughton, Tony Galvin, Chaz & Dave, Graham Roberts, Paul Miller, Milija Aleksic, Harry Kane, Osvaldo Ardiles, Ricky Villa, RICKY VILLA..... your boys took a hell of a beating!
Where were you when we stuck 5 past them at WHL (twice) and 6 at the Etihad, to say nothing of the 4-3 comeback win in the Cup? ;-)

Matches like against are a prime example why i can't bring myself to put Kane in the very top tier. Right now is the perfect setup for him, the more i see of him the more i can see it going pear shaped should he move. Kane would still do a job but he is very one dimensional. If you suss him then you never hear his name/has a quiet match. He appears unable to adapt in that sense.

Someone needs to speak to Alli about his diving. It has got to piss take levels now, every match he tries to con the ref. Often when it is not close either, he just chucks himself to the deck. I suggest next time he does first oppo player to him is allowed one free kick right in his bollocks. Then he will have a legit reason to writhe around on the floor like the silly sod he is.

Matches like against are a prime example why i can't bring myself to put Kane in the very top tier. Right now is the perfect setup for him, the more i see of him the more i can see it going pear shaped should he move. Kane would still do a job but he is very one dimensional. If you suss him then you never hear his name/has a quiet match. He appears unable to adapt in that sense.

Someone needs to speak to Alli about his diving. It has got to piss take levels now, every match he tries to con the ref. Often when it is not close either, he just chucks himself to the deck. I suggest next time he does first oppo player to him is allowed one free kick right in his bollocks. Then he will have a legit reason to writhe around on the floor like the silly sod he is.

I’m not completely convinced by Kane. Great striker but something is missing. Don’t see him having a great World Cup. His goal tally is remarkable but as crazy as it sounds I wouldn’t have him here.

Alli’s diving was disgusting last night. Throwing himself on the floor, rolling around at every touch, falling over in the box looking for a penalty multiple times every single game. I really dispise him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.