Swansea Home

One on Ticket Exchange from me too. 117. I'm disappointed to miss it but other things come first!

One on Ticket Exchange from me too. 117. I'm disappointed to miss it but other things come first!

Are people listing tickets on exchange because they are unable to meet the buyer to pass on the season card/collect it? If so, I can understand that this is the most convenient way to sell a ticket, particularly as their are additional home games whereby the season card would be needed. It’s frustrating however, as Viagogo add a ridiculous mark up on. The cheapest ticket for the Swansea match is £150, when tickets on the Bluemoon forum are usually sold at face value.

Does anyone know if there is a way to covert your season card in to a paper ticket, ready for a collection o the day buy someone you don’t know?

Or does the collator need to show ID which matches the owner of the season card?

Ten required, cheers.................

spiv_traders_large.jpg

I’m relocating to London in days so it was the easiest thing for me to do. I’ve had buyers not turn up or cancel last minute.

There’s also a risk that they’ll smoke in the toilets or misbehave. The Twitter account had to block Liverpool fans trying to buy City spares.

It’s sold nevertheless. It sold in minutes.

one spare for level 3. £25

Sorry all gone.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.