The 100/104 goal chase

Well my wife has claimed a good portion of the impending 750 quid, it is one way of getting her to watch the last few matches and cheer the lads on! I think when(if) it is 99 she may get a tad excited!

It is bollocks because when we reached 90 last week they paid me on my 90+

Anyone that's ever placed a bet on a number, will know that bookies use .5 when they want to be clear about going over a number, so in this case the bet would have been displayed as 100.5+ but it was not, it was displayed as 100+, it means 100, pretty simple.
Personally I think we'll get 107 anyway

Last edited:
Christ I was so close to putting this bet on but didn't 'cos I'm a fucking idiot.

2bh I think we'll be typical City and get to 99 points, then we'll get Taylor on the final day who will deliver a hatchet job to ensure we don't make 100 points.

Christ I was so close to putting this bet on but didn't 'cos I'm a fucking idiot.

I'm annoyed with myself for not putting the full amount I could have on 90+, but at the time it was just a bit of fun

Now with 104 looming, it's squeeky bum time
God knows how those Leicester supporters were feeling towards the end of their title winning season with their 500/1 bets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.