Sky MNF 17/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are saying raheem is an outstanding player but his one on ones and shots when put through need a bit of work and that is true. I didn't think they was harsh on him but simply stating a true fact.

I get that , but Pep also said something on the lines he could become one of the best players in the world but they didn’t mention that , anyway I think the praise is about to start

I get that , but Pep also said something on the lines he could become one of the best players in the world but they didn’t mention that , anyway I think the praise is about to start
Yeah it was something and nothing, the fact they was comparing him to Ronaldo and Henry shows some kind of compliment in there.

building up the collision course between the 2 teams next season,showing the trophy count of both managers to be identical but pep has done it in half the time,desperate stuff there ratboy

we are absolutely not one of the greatest teams in the prem says gary,we have to do what barca do,sour grapes gary

What they do is change the question to allow themselves to keep denying. Get asked about the best ever teams over a season, say you have to do it over multiple seasons.

Next year, you'll have to do it over 3 seasons.

Really don't know why you'd get that rag twat to do that review, he visibly hates us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.