It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Sam Lee was saying on a podcast that Pep had lost faith in Stones which seems insane but more plausible than Otamendi going.
It was on the 93:20 podcast...wish I could remember which one. If I recall though it wasn't Sam reporting it as fact as much as, "hey there's a rumor going around in media circles that Pep has lost faith in Stones and he could go in the summer".

Don't know much about their squad so just surmising but would selling all them to raise the money mean they need to sign replacements ? where selling Mbappe or Neymar would bring the money in without depleting the squad too much.

Guedes and Jese are on loan, and i think €60-70m would be in the ballpark for those 2, Guedes was one of the best players in last Liga until he got injured and he was attracting the newspaper links for over 50m

Then after those, I don't think they'd sell all of them, but because they could sell any of them it means they've got quite a lot of flexibility. Cavani could go and they wouldn't need to replace him if Di Maria stayed for example, or vice versa. Plus they really don't need a deep squad as they can always focus on just the cup competitions when they are on, and only play the league at full strength when convenient and still win the title.

Reaching €150m should be doable pretty painlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.