Kylian Mbappé

Never going to happen.

He just moved to Paris last summer for €160-180m depending on where you read. It was a loan and now they are obligated to pay the fee. It was set up in a way to help PSG avoid FFP penalties. I don’t want to hear well technically Monaco own him, yes, but does anyone really believe that Monaco would Loan him to Paris for Free?? Of course not. There is no flexibility here. PSG must buy him.

If they need to sell, they have plenty of options. Being conservative: Pastore £30m, Di Maria £40m, Draxler £40m, Cavani £50m.

AND IF he were to leave, PSG would want at least what they paid and probably a profit. No chance we are paying that.

On Neymar, the same. They paid €222m for him and would want that back plus more. Only Real could pay that and I doubt they will.

Both Neymar and Mbappé will stay another year in Paris at least, they have long contracts and zero power.

Never going to happen.

He just moved to Paris last summer for €160-180m depending on where you read. It was a loan and now they are obligated to pay the fee. It was set up in a way to help PSG avoid FFP penalties. I don’t want to hear well technically Monaco own him, yes, but does anyone really believe that Monaco would Loan him to Paris for Free?? Of course not. There is no flexibility here. PSG must buy him.

If they need to sell, they have plenty of options. Being conservative: Pastore £30m, Di Maria £40m, Draxler £40m, Cavani £50m.

AND IF he were to leave, PSG would want at least what they paid and probably a profit. No chance we are paying that.

On Neymar, the same. They paid €222m for him and would want that back plus more. Only Real could pay that and I doubt they will.

Both Neymar and Mbappé will stay another year in Paris at least, they have long contracts and zero power.
psg meeting uefa on Friday, Liga mob pushing for payback

Never going to happen.

£40 mill for di María I doubt it £20 mill tops

Even if they have to sell. It won't be Mbappe or Neymar as I noted. They have much more depreciating assets.
Kicked out of champions league, will mbappe or neymar want to stay
Barceluefa

£40 mill for di María I doubt it £20 mill tops

He’s 30 and is a very good player. Scores goals assists. I would gladly have him for £40m.

£20m is too cheap. Lemar is quoted at £90m. Di Maria is not going for anything less than £40m neither is Cavani.

He’s 30 and is a very good player. Scores goals assists. I would gladly have him for £40m.

£20m is too cheap. Lemar is quoted at £90m. Di Maria is not going for anything less than £40m neither is Cavani.
Only the rags pay 40M for 30 year olds.

Only the rags pay 40M for 30 year olds.

They will get about £20m-£25m for Di Maria and Pastore each I reckon.

PSG pay their players huge wages like we used to and because of it will struggle to sell them on for high transfer fee’s.

We barely got £10m for Tevez and Dzeko each if I recall.

Paris will have the same problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.