Government to discuss safe standing 25th June (page 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Eyed Screamer

If you believe that the Government should allow safe standing in football stadiums in England & Wales, please sign the petition below and contact your local MP asking for their support.

(Your MP's name) @
House of Commons, London, SW1A 0A

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/207040 (You have to be a UK Citizen or resident to sign the petition)

Please share the message via your social media contacts. The number of signatures went from 13,000 on Thursday 12th, to 42,000 Friday afternoon and is rising, nearly 57,000 (17th), 66,000 (18th), 79,000 (21st).....
Thanks to all who have signed so far.
I have locked the thread, any debate can be continued in the existing safe standing thread.

Surprised how relatively few signatories there have been on this. If safe standing is important to you please take a few moments to sign the petition.

Also please sign if you like to sit down and don't like people standing in front of you!

Posted before on a different thread - the interactive heat map is interesting (link on petition page below the signature count)...

Signed.

Less than 30 000 needed now to trigger a debate in parliament, but we only have 50 days left to reach that target.

Sports Minister Tracey Crouch 'declaring war on fans' over safe standing, say FSF

Screenshot_20180419-222950.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43832443

Also please sign if you like to sit down and don't like people standing in front of you!

Posted before on a different thread - the interactive heat map is interesting (link on petition page below the signature count)...

^^^THIS

I like to sit, so the whole stadium should be seated? You don' l to be stood up, choose to sit. The petition is to about being able have the choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.