Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

good. most city fans couldn't care less what other fans think. tens of thousands of city fans going on the pitch and celebrating ( happens every time we win something). nothing better then that.

there wont be a day we dont do it. its city tradition :)
Haha, you've been waiting all week to post that bollocks. Its kids having a party and enjoying themselves and hurting nobody. I for one am glad to see such emotion and glee from our young supporters.

My dad (70) has just got back and said he wished he had a parachute to get down there from level 3. Haha.
i really haven’t been waiting all week to post anything. 400 mile round trip, there every home game, never leave early and I just wanted to applaud them off. Let them take their applause and you can then do what you want.
Anyway, don’t want to end the day moaning so what a performance that was.

i really haven’t been waiting all week to post anything. 400 mile round trip, there every home game, never leave early and I just wanted to applaud them off. Let them take their applause and you can then do what you want.
Anyway, don’t want to end the day moaning so what a performance that was.

But you did. Yes, brilliant performance.

We play like that then 1000s of people enjoy themselves with a story they will probably be telling the rest of their lives and you get people moaning

Some miserable bastards out there

DbZ7A7IW4AAZE_W.jpg

I take it back, ban them all.

Joking before anyone starts!
He should be banned from everything. For ever. Bloody gingers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.