Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool smells, the locals are a deluded cretinous bunch of work shy grief merchants, and when they try to communicate, they sound like a 60 a day Capstan smoking 80 year old who has asbestosis on top of the chronic TB and pneumonia they already have, and thats just the women.

19.jpg

This is Bianca-Shaznay, she is 14, she is off to get some Cuprinol to top up her tan, before picking up her grand kids from junior school

Last edited:
Liverpool smells, the locals are a deluded cretinous bunch of work shy grief merchants, and when they try tocommunicate, they sound like a 60 a day Capstan smoking 80 year old who has asbestosis on top of the chronic TB and pneumonia they already have, and thats just the women.

19.jpg

This is Bianca-Shaznay, she is 14, she is off to get some Cuprinol to top up her tan, before picking up her grand kids from junior school
got a twitch then

I think Roma are really poor to be honest any hope of them beating Liverpool over two legs is slim.

We can only hope when they play one of UEFA's babies in the final they lose or we will have the most fake winners of the CL in history.
Dippers are probably favourites. Roma really poor? They have just beaten Barca in the QL of the CL.

I see Klippity today talking to the media about their fantastic support and being such a family club. I guess like all scousers he’s in denial about their violent history like it just never happened. You can’t polish a turd, they are what they are and they won’t change. Makes my blood boil.

Looks like there at it again...seriously hope they act like the mindless idiots they are because uefa will have to act against them

Then they best worry about their little trip to Italy should they attack the Roma coach

241wbie.jpg

I think Roma are really poor to be honest any hope of them beating Liverpool over two legs is slim.

We can only hope when they play one of UEFA's babies in the final they lose or we will have the most fake winners of the CL in history.

You obviously didn't watch them against Chelsea, in the group stages. They were pretty fucking good.
They seem to playing their best football in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.