Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Liverpool vs. Manchester City this Sunday.

Who was the ref that missed the handball from a guy wearing a massive plastercast on his wrist in one of our Anfield losses? Was it Mason?

Masterclass from Pep tonight.

Those ****s will be giddy as fuck after watching us and we'll smash them with it.

Masterclass from Pep tonight.

Those ****s will be giddy as fuck after watching us and we'll smash them with it.
Yep, few that I've spoke to all say they will smash us to bits and say it will be 5-0 for them for revenge because they only lost the previous game because mane got sent off.
They defo think they will win? I'd take a draw now tbh, as we always seem to get fked over by a dodgy ref decision, or there 2nd top scorer "PEN" will show its face.

Im hoping we scrape a 0-1 or 1-2. Just don't want our 1st loss to be against these hub cap stealers!

Yep, few that I've spoke to all say they will smash us to bits and say it will be 5-0 for them for revenge because they only lost the previous game because mane got sent off.
They defo think they will win? I'd take a draw now tbh, as we always seem to get fked over by a dodgy ref decision, or there 2nd top scorer "PEN" will show its face.

Im hoping we scrape a 0-1 or 1-2. Just don't want our 1st loss to be against these hub cap stealers!
I’d be happy with a 1-0 95th minute Sterling winner. Any win there would be huge.

Idiots.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ence-former-liverpool-goalkeeper-dies-aged-77

The former Liverpool goalkeeper Tommy Lawrence, a key member of Bill Shankly’s side in the early 1960s, has died aged 77.

Lawrence joined Liverpool as an apprentice and made his debut in 1962 during a 1-0 defeat to West Bromwich Albion. He became affectionately known as “The Flying Pig” due to both his physique and flair for spectacular, acrobatic saves.

He missed only four league matches between 1963 and 1969 and was part of the side that won the 1963-64 league title, the 1965 FA Cup and the 1965-66 league. He set a then record for the fewest goals conceded in a season in 1968-69 when he let in only 24 league goals.

It’ll be another emotional day Sunday as a former legend passed away. The older fans will remember him.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.