West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, for those of us who haven't been able to make to the olympic stadium yet & will be doing for the First time on Sunday, has anyone got any recommendations for parking?

I think ideally would like to park up on the outskirts & get the tube in, but willing to take best advice.

Cheers
Park in Westfield shopping centre, it's a 10 min walk to the stadium. Enjoy the game!

_________________________Ederson______________________

Danilo__________Kompany_________Laporte___________Mendy

_______________________Gundogan_______________________

_____________KDB__________________Foden_____________

Bernardo______________Jesus__________________Diaz

I think Pep is keeping the side motivated by taking into account their personal motivations. Laporte wants a run of games to push for WC selection. Otamendi is certain of his place and has had a long hard season.

How does John fit into that framework for selection?

He's injured.

Ah,ok. I'd read a fair bit on here and elsewhere that there was some doubt about that, and actually the issue was that Pep had lost faith in him/may be looking to move him on. Obviously I hope that's wrong.

55 points in front of West Ham United, wow I still find that unbelievable.

1-4 to City

Ederson

Walker Otamendi Laporte Delph

De Bruyne Fernandinho D.Silva

Sterling Jesus Sane.

Bring on Diaz, Foden and B.Silva

Last edited:
Ederson

Danilo
Kompany
Laporte
Delph

Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Bernardo

Sané
Sterling
Jesus

Bravo, Walker, Otamendi, Mendy, Gündogan, Foden, Brahim

Give David the week off. Let Danilo compete for his world cup place. Mendy on for half an hour (maybe for Fernandinho and let Delph play at #6). Youngsters on the bench to come on if and when we're 2 or 3-0 up.

4-1 City.

/\
I like that idea. I think Mendy can do 30 minutes at most. Let him get match fit in stages, he seemed awfully heavy legged on Sunday. WestHam 0 City 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.