Champions League Games 24/25 April

As dull as it is, Mourinho's got their number. I just can't believe no-one's tried to replicate it. Roma were playing into their hands from the beginning, just like we did.
This. Simple tactic but most managers seem to not know how to play that way. They make the managers job not look difficult at all with the braindead set ups they choose to take.

People talking about tactics for beating Liverpool like they haven't lost against West Brom (under Pardew!), Swansea, Leicester and the rags. Oh and got twatted by ourselves and Spuds too.

Along the way they failed to beat amazing teams like West Brom (under Pardew, again), Newcastle, Watford, Burnley, Everton and Spartak Moscow (and 7 other draws too)

Stop kidding yourself. We’re leagues beyond Liverpool, but they do us all the time. This Liverpool team is perfect to play against the big teams, especially teams that have never experienced playing them. They’re favourites for me, have been since they beat us.

They do us all the time but haven't done other big teams in the league this year. Losing to Spurs, Chelsea, the rags etc.

We are a young, relatively in-experienced team that is developing and growing under the best coach in football. Real Madrid are a completely different machine. Ditto Bayern, for that matter. The dippers are not the favorites.

The red scouse will torment the Rags with this shit all summer and all next season if they win this. And I can't even imagine the poems that will get written.

I doubt they'll get the quantity of dodgy decisions in the final that they have had in the last few CL games. Especially against Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. Neither of those 2 teams will play anywhere near as poorly as Roma either (hopefully) and I am sure they will use an organised defence and the dippers struggle when teams can actually defend. Personally I can't see past a Real or Bayern win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.