Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you never been to Leeds?

I am talking about people living in other places, not the actual place they were born and still live in. Sure ex pat Brits will often socialize together when living abroad and everyone usually has some pride in their roots but scouser s take it to another level.

Making a lot of noise about safety ahead of the trip to Rome. Shame they did not show the same concern about the behaviour of their own fans

Stay at fucking home then like their old bill tell people injured there. Have Rome shopkeepers expressed concern yet about the possible danger to their shops being robbed given those cheeky chappies previous reputation abroad?

Has the article been taken down?

The link goes straight to the red dippers' homepage.

Yes.

I would assume FSG, LFC, and their lawyers have contacted the paper. Not to mention the various Liverpool fan groups.

But if you Google the headline, or words to that effect, you'll probably find the article.
floating around the interweb.

It's not much different to what is quoted in the Echo.

Last edited:
i wonder if the police in rome will line the route with vans so their fans can get a vantage point on top of em to rain missiles down

If the Roma fans attack the dipper bus, and Roma win the game 3-0 , with the Liverpool players looking a bit shaken, will the game get replayed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.