TV Series

Any Westworld fans on here? Loved the first one, loved all the little clues and subtle nuances to the story that you sometimes miss at first watch.

First episode of S2 was promising.
Quite possibly the best thing I have ever seen on tv; looks great, sounds great and deep for those geeks among us

Loved the first series, watched S2-01 at about 4am on airing day.
Crittics were saying episode 1 is slow whilst episode 2 is one of the best to date. cant wait
I am interested where they will go with this series. I loved series 1 and the subtleties of the different time lines and the awakening consciousness of the hosts. Now that The hosts have revolted, I hope that series 2 will move beyond the shoot em up game we saw in episode 1. It was good but not great imo.

I am interested where they will go with this series. I loved series 1 and the subtleties of the different time lines and the awakening consciousness of the hosts. Now that The hosts have revolted, I hope that series 2 will move beyond the shoot em up game we saw in episode 1. It was good but not great imo.
I was bamboozled a lot during Season one, and that isn't a negative and loved watching the pieces drop during the last 2-3 episodes, whilst it wasn't perfect it was great TV. I do hope they continue not to spoonfeed and introduce some new worlds this season.

I was bamboozled a lot during Season one, and that isn't a negative and loved watching the pieces drop during the last 2-3 episodes, whilst it wasn't perfect it was great TV. I do hope they continue not to spoonfeed and introduce some new worlds this season.
Completely agree. I loved Anthony Hopkins performance. For me it was the best role since Hannibal. Thandie Newton is something else as well. Just please let season 2 be as much as a puzzle and challenge as 1.

Yep irritating as fcuk a fcuking donkey?! And why I stopped at 2 episodes.

Well the GN it is based on was darkly bizzare and the imaginary unicorn is essemtial to the story.
Like preacher and american gods, all these classic graphic novels that were great in print can now get translted to tv with technology, but are very out there.

Giving it a go and if you get past episode 2, then 3 is a bit dark, while aslo witty

Last edited:
Whilst I’m completely zombified on my new medication, I’ve just started watching True Detective on NowTV. I’m only on the second episode but it’s been promising thus far. Harrelson and McConaughey (?) are great as the mismatched pair of detectives.

Well the GN it is based on was darkly bizzare and the imaginary unicorn is essemtial to the story.
Like preacher and american gods, all these classic graphic novels that were great in print can now get translted to tv with technology, but are very out there.

Giving it a go and if you get past episode 2, then 3 is a bit dark, while aslo witty

Yeah didn’t like the preacher or American gods either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.