TV Series

I think you're partly right, but I think 'Scarlett Witch' creates her own kids and brings back 'Vision' out of love, but I think her further descent rips the fabric of of the universe to other universes, which I think is where 'Dr Strange' has headed in to. He should be joined by character 'America Chavez' who can punch holes through fabrics of universes, too.

And from what I seem to understand 'X-Men' are 'Meta-Humans' like 'The Eternals' who are their forerunners onto Earth. I think 'The Eternals' have existed on Earth for centuries before being reactivated.
Are Meta humans not the DC comics version of mutants and not in Marvel.

But yeah they want to bring the fox universe in fully and it's easy with spidey and FF, but as they have used the Inhumans and terregen to introduce comic book mutants they already had will be fun to see how they incorporate the X gene, be it the multi-verse or some other method, I think it males the Dr Strange movie a big deal for phase 4

Are Meta humans not the DC comics version of mutants and not in Marvel.

But yeah they want to bring the fox universe in fully and it's easy with spidey and FF, but as they have used the Inhumans and terregen to introduce comic book mutants they already had will be fun to see how they incorporate the X gene, be it the multi-verse or some other method, I think it males the Dr Strange movie a big deal for phase 4

I agree about Phase Four.

I know that 'X-Men' are 'Homo-Sapiens' (one of my useless knowledge facts as Bowie coined the word in the 'Ziggy Stardust' lyrics!!), so 'Meta-Humans' is the DC equivalent.

I said this earlier, but Feige is juggling a hell of a lot of plates going down the pathway of the multiverse and he has to drop the ball somewhere along the line!

I, too, am curious and rather hopeful that it all gels, but having 'The Eternals', the multiverse, 'Guardians', 'X-Men' and 'Young Avengers' (not to mention the possibility of 'The Green Lantern Core' and 'The Watchmen' down the line) coming, it's going to get messy.

I'm just finishing off the 3rd episode of 'I am Not Okay with This'. I hope it gets better...??

Anyway, that aside I think the main lead, Sophia Lillis, looks the absolute spit of a young Anna Friel and could easily play her daughter if Friel actually was in a good film that needed such a part!

She played a young Amy Adams in Sharp Objects. Think she looks more like kirsten wiig though.

Wouldnt say it gets any better. but it so short that it is easy to get through

In the comics Wanda had a a few breakdowns and in one arc created an alternated reality, many believe if they are picking aspect of this arc then they may also use the west coast avengers story where Vision is restored after he died as an emotionless android as a presidence to bring him back usuing Wandas powers.

Another theory is she will go deeper into a breakdown and inadverently create the X gene as away for Phase 4 or 5 to introduce the X men into the MCU.

I have enjoyed it, think some have gone into the show expecting a MCU movie fast pace.
I reckon Vision is alive or can be, at the end of the first Infinity War film in Wakanda battle I’m sure the scientist finished mapping the soul stone and therefore vision. Disney could have a problem with the delays to films been released as well. The winter soldier series is due to drop in a few months with a character from the Black Widow film which has yet to be release.

I reckon Vision is alive or can be, at the end of the first Infinity War film in Wakanda battle I’m sure the scientist finished mapping the soul stone and therefore vision. Disney could have a problem with the delays to films been released as well. The winter soldier series is due to drop in a few months with a character from the Black Widow film which has yet to be release.

I think similar, they will have his consciouness stored and can roestore him.

Interestingly Evan Peters is cast in an unkown role, with many thinking that his version of quicksilver will be pulled from the fox universe into the prime MCU and earth 616 by wanda

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.