Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that game today against Stoke proved something to me.......

That any scouse fuckwit slagging off our atmosphere needs to watch that game back. The whole fucking stadium was quiet, literally silent. They bang on about this atmosphere (which seems to be only at euro games when probably the oldskool fans actually turn up) and they produce that !!!!!

What a joke

It's not even 'just' European games – it's selective European games, with a couple of weeks-worth of social media advertising the fact that they need the fans to make said atmosphere!

It's not even 'just' European games – it's selective European games, with a couple of weeks-worth of social media advertising the fact that they need the fans to make said atmosphere!

I know mate...i work in liverpool and my work colleagues are getting it about this on Monday...they call us on lack of atmosphere and then their own cheerleader manager calls for them to cheer on the team and the result is fucking silence

Liverpool fc = the most overhyped bollocks ever

Any ideas of how we can support the journalist who had the courage to call out the Scousers, I’m sure the rest of the country would support.

If only bullying & intimidation came naturally we’d think of something.

Last edited:
Steven-Gerrard-wears-a-Fr-001.jpg

I’m imagining a scenario where we find out the 2 Italians arrested were part of the mob that stormed the Liverpool fans but not the bloke who swung the belt.

What would the reaction be if Dzeko wore a shirt like this?

They play the victim so much...they actually blame Maggie Thatcher for supplying merseyside with heroin back in the day to keep them surpressed, even though it started on the Wirral and then they wind of it and took it over for their own gains

I’m imagining a scenario where we find out the 2 Italians arrested were part of the mob that stormed the Liverpool fans but not the bloke who swung the belt.

What would the reaction be if Dzeko wore a shirt like this?

Oh to have Mario back, score at klanfield to lift his shirt to reveal ‘Why Always Me’

Reverting to personal insults, well done. Klopp went and asked for Wijnaldum and Oxlade-Chamberlain combined cost of 60m so what's your point, didn't they fit his style?
So you watch few games on TV, now you're a football scout....

And now he's gone for Keita for the same price as both of them, what does that tell you?

I'm wondering what your end game is here. You obviously started with trying to deny Liverpool might get better, presumably out of worry about next season. Now you've gone through a pathetic attempted semantic argument ("Much better" vs. "Massive improvement"), then tried to pretend better players won't improve Liverpool because they might not fit - despite the fact everyone knows Keita suits Liverpool to a tee - now you seem to be pointing out that Klopp has a good track record of buying midfielders who fit his style in order to say...he's not going to get it right with Keita?

None of your arguments make anything close to sense because you're not actually arguing anything, just trying to come out with the next piece of mental gymnastics to excuse your original shit point that Keita isn't going to make Liverpool stronger. He is, get over it! They still aren't going to get near us, they still are going to have him supported by James Milner and Jordan Henderson. Stop being so pathetically scared of an opposition team improving that you have to abandon all common sense to argue about how it might potentially not happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.