Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

In simple terms what’s the benefit of platinum over gold for the sake of an extra £50 a year? The extra points aren’t really needed as I don’t generally get close to away tickets anyway

mine has gone up £20

It’s annoying but frankly if an extra 3% means you can no longer afford to buy a ticket then it doesn’t really sound like you should buy a ticket even if the price had stayed the same. An extra quid a game should drive nobody into financial difficulties.
It' the £20/30 increase every year that bothers me not just a once off

Wonder how Vinnie feels? If people bin Platinum then the club will end up losing money - totally pointless increase as it was last year. The club MAY make another £1m at most. As I have said previously if the first team squad each agree to a pay cut of £1k per week the club would make more money. Oh sorry Raz you are now on £179k over week hope you don't mind.

I got a very good seat for my £299 ticket, so naturally they now want full whack for it....£735!

Back into the value gold lottery I go. Fingers on the buzzers on Wednesday morning.
How has that happened? I got a £299 ticket a few seasons ago. I'm next to the away fans on the second row of where the £299 tickets start and me renewal price is £310

Wonder how Vinnie feels? If people bin Platinum then the club will end up losing money - totally pointless increase as it was last year. The club MAY make another £1m at most. As I have said previously if the first team squad each agree to a pay cut of £1k per week the club would make more money. Oh sorry Raz you are now on £179k over week hope you don't mind.

Platinum is pointless for most people anyway. The points system makes away tickets pretty much a closed shop unless you are close to the top.

mine has gone up £20

It’s annoying but frankly if an extra 3% means you can no longer afford to buy a ticket then it doesn’t really sound like you should buy a ticket even if the price had stayed the same. An extra quid a game should drive nobody into financial difficulties.
It's not the first increase though.

How has that happened? I got a £299 ticket a few seasons ago. I'm next to the away fans on the second row of where the £299 tickets start and me renewal price is £310

Not sure, but this season I got CB3 325 so the full price of that is £735 for next year. I guess your £299 seat is a genuine £299 (or £310) seat?

Obv I got lucky in the lottery, just have to hope I get lucky again when they allocate all the single £299 seats.

Can't say I am happy at the increase in price. However the football we are seeing at the moment is the best I have seen so it does soften the blow a little. If you look at the price rises in recent years surely they are not sustainable in the long run though. My season ticket has gone up 45% since 2011.

Same here we are up on "EE" in 314 and its gone up to £310. Personally I'm not bothered as its cheaper than my renewal where I would have been and over the 10 moths DD its hardly noticeable. Some tickets seem to have gone up by a bigger chunk but its all relative as the seats in the gods were cheaper to start with.

Still think its a bargain with the football on offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.