Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Renewed last week £515.00 for me and £130.00 for my son in the family stand. Having to take my daughter to the Leicester game this Saturday and had to pay £35.00 for the ticket, that seems a bit over the top but still think the season ticket is ok at the price.

Got prices for 17/18, £530 for me and £135 for my son, thats a £15 increase for me on last season & a fiver for my son. I get why people are annoyed by the increases as in the big scheme of things the increases don't seem to benefit the club. But just looking at the price for next season, i think what i am paying for me and my son is good value, especially when they offer the interest free direct debit option to spread the payments

I'm sure he'll be asking for a pay cut to offset any increases.

I understand this is tongue in cheek, but fair play to Kompany for at least voicing what many want and what would create a better atmosphere. He is a high profile voice which should be applauded, for at least commenting on a subject, not many current pro's would touch, as they are basically going against their bosses.

Kompany, top player, top bloke.

Same here. I'm on auto renewal like you, had a look on my account yesterday and couldn't see anything about renewing, I'm just going to leave it and let auto renewal do the business

Anyone know where the value gold tickets are located in the ground? Are there specific sections like really low down or really high up? Or could it be anywhere..

value golds iv'e had have been, family stand 2nd row from front, back of the east stand, this season level 2 east stand, on a padded seat! could be anywhere...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.