Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

If it doesn't sell at that price, it might get reallocated to value gold I guess. I assume that's the way value gold works but could be wrong.

Yeah I think that's how the process works too....which means there is a very slim chance I could land that seat again in the lottery ;)

Aye likewise, was lucky enough to get a great seat for this season in CB3. Would love to keep it, but at £735 its sadly not feasible.

Think they wanted £635 to Renew the seat I was allocated. The season before I paid £650 for the half way line in east level 3 but right at the back. I don’t mind being high up, in fact I prefer it. But it’s where all the tourists go and to a regular match-going blue it’s a shit experience.

There was one game where there were rows and rows of Irish teenagers sat around us. About 13yo they were. They spent most of the game pissing about going and getting food.

Just a word of warning if they put you there.

Last edited:
My season ticket in the 2006/07 season cost me £350.00 since then I have become a pensioner and switched to Gold and next season I will pay £330.00.

As I travel on the Metrolink for free, do not buy a programme or any food and drink my cost per game is £17.37.

I think that is dirt cheap for the football we have witnessed this season but can appreciate other peoples concerns especially if it is a family involved.

With the money flowing in to football at this moment in time the Club should have frozen prices at the very least.

I suspect more and more fans will opt out of the cup schemes if they do not mind losing the loyalty points associated with them, I did that a few seasons back.

I now occasionally go to a cup match when I feel like it.

Well I have dug deep and renewed for next year, you only live once and the football we have played this season has been exceptional and a joy to watch, in fact the best football I have ever seen us play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.