The 100/104 goal chase

Did mine as a spread bet with the target of 89.5 rather than being given odds for reaching 100 or 104.

I cashed out ages ago when they offered me 101 - so won 11.5 times my stake (obviously regret cashing out now)

For those that understand spread-betting I also lumped on CITY's points at 81.5 and the points difference between CITY and the Arse - with us having to give a 7.25 point start. Been a good year.

So £17,250

Means running total is

£29,028 + £17,250 = £46,278

nice. i'm guessing you went big on the 89.5 goals? £500 a goal?

and maybe £400 a point?

and perhaps £250 a point on Arsenal?

£17k fair play! must of been big stakes!?

Plus which betting company was this with?
I used Sportingindex - do you understand spread-betting?

You get given a target and you go either high or low. The target is different - for the goals it was 87.5 if you sold (low) - 89.5 if your bought (high). You then select your stake - which for me was £1,500. Now that might seem a high stake but I could see no downside at all. That said I thought the same the year previously and lost out as (I think) we scored 80 - so I lost 9.5 time my stake - that is how it works.

I was shocked to get offer the same target for this season as last season.

nice. i'm guessing you went big on the 89.5 goals? £500 a goal?

and maybe £400 a point?

and perhaps £250 a point on Arsenal?
No - the £17,250 was from the goals bet - I only mentioned that profit as that is what this thread was about.

The other markets I actually went with higher stakes - sounds like big stakes but I could not see a downside - but of course if we had a Chelsea like implosion I would have been in dire straits,

Annoyingly I sold out around Xmas - really good profit but I have had plenty of time to think what might have been...........

No - the £17,250 was from the goals bet - I only mentioned that profit as that is what this thread was about.

The other markets I actually went with higher stakes - sounds like big stakes but I could not see a downside - but of course if we had a Chelsea like implosion I would have been in dire straits,

Annoyingly I sold out around Xmas - really good profit but I have had plenty of time to think what might have been...........

crikey blimey, well done

If you don’t mind me asking, how much would you have won if you saw it out till the end? Congrats on the winnings!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.