Champions League Games 1/2 May

Too much Scouse cock-sucking going on with this thread. We are head and shoulders better than the Dippers, the table doesn`t lie.
Even if was us in the final against Madrid I would still fancy Madrid. They know how to win, by fair means or foul.

Half the posters on here have already handed the Dippers the trophy. Front 3 unplayable etc. cringeworthy.

Madrid deserve it.

Beat the French, Italian and German champions in the knockouts of this tournament.

They had a tough group stage as well. The so called group of death.

I believe, because of our bus incident, they collectively deserve fuck all.
Their only motivation for attacking the bus was to compromise the prospect of an even playing field and a fair contest. That constitutes cheating in anybody's language. Yet nothing is said.

I agree, he’s their most important player. You don’t find centre forwards like him, he’s just a beast.
He's good but he's a poor mans Gabby Jesus really and without a Salah or Coutinho to play off he struggles in the big games, that's why a fit Gabby Jesus starts over him in the world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.