Huddersfield(H) Post Match Thread

When it became clear that the trophy presentation was going to be significantly delayed because of the pitch invasion I left. That's how.

Not condoning the invasion as it was uncalled for but the delay was down to Ferny having to do a drug test.

How do you win 30 league games yet not be able to do it consistently?

Im struggling to see any logic to what you are trying to say?

Yes,We have been unplayable at times and seem to be able to walk through teams at will, yet today we couldn’t. It was as if we didn’t have another way of getting through, maybe it was a change of tactic or positions.
Obviously pep knows what he’s doing as we have romped to the title and have been scoring some wonderful stuff, maybe I’ve been to used to seeing us fcuk in the past that I’ll never lose the typical City attitude.

City gave more balls away today during the match than in the celebrations

Who cares there due or deserve an off day today of all days

I hope they get the 104 goals and 100 points but if they don' so be it I'll probaby never see a season as good as they have put on for us this season

I reckon next season could be even better.

Totally exhausting day. How did we manage to survive that QPR day. I hope City are mentally still on it for the last 2 games.

I'm on the side of the "we've no need to moan" brigade - but why, why, WHY do teams that play like Huddersfield in the second half get tonnes of praise?

edit: btw, I hope they go down now.

Totally exhausting day. How did we manage to survive that QPR day. I hope City are mentally still on it for the last 2 games.

Not on the evidence of today. Surely the likes of Foden & Diaz would have added a spark today to a very listless team performance.

Records still within reach but Pep needs to get his game head back on.
CTID

No denying we were well below par today.

The whole event was geared to the trophy presentation with all the flags at the beginning, the 68 team and Huddersfield forming a guard of honour and the flame throwers/pyrotechnics at the presentation. That was followed by the kicking of miniature balls into the crowd.

Perhaps we can get back to a football match on Wednesday, unless we go to town on Yaya's swan song.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.