New Kits 2018/19

If that’s a St. George cross on the back of the collar then £54 remains in my bank account.

If that’s a St. George cross on the back of the collar then £54 remains in my bank account.
I think the “artist” took liberties there, to be fair. Very much doubt that will be on the shirt.

The badge on the shorts will be embossed?

Or do you mean you are fairly sure we will be getting the dreaded blue shorts again?

There’s been some horrible rumours of blue shorts, but seems to be stronger rumours the shorts will be white.

I mean the badge will be embossed on the shorts, think that’s how it is on the other Nike kits with this template, including the England one.

There’s been some horrible rumours of blue shorts, but seems to be stronger rumours the shorts will be white.

I mean the badge will be embossed on the shorts, think that’s how it is on the other Nike kits with this template, including the England one.
Let’s hope they are just horrible rumours.

Can’t stand the “team wear” look Nike and other brands have been trying to push on clubs.

The sooner Nike fuck off that shoulder template they insist on the better.

Hideous design to have it separate to everything else. This seasons top looks so much better being the one colour.

The sooner Nike fuck off that shoulder template they insist on the better.

Hideous design to have it separate to everything else. This seasons top looks so much better being the one colour.
I am not a huge fan of it but, as long as it is as subtle as the mock-up, I prefer it to the awful 16/17 home shirt.

That was a monstrosity and I still blame it for us not winning any silverware. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.