The 100/104 goal chase

I see Brighton being on the beach for this one. They're safe, they would have done their fair share of celebrating. They don't need to keep it tight, so hopefully they wont. Southampton is another storey. We don't usually do well there. They NEED to keep it tight. etc etc etc

So long as there isn't a huge goal swing Southampton are safe
Even if they lost to us by three, Swansea would need to score six

It will definitely be a bus parked

I also twittered Sky Requestabet and asked for odds on City finishing the season on less than 103.5 and they wouldn't give me odds
Why don't you do a City -1.5 double on the last 2 games?? ( which is same bet in theory) I'm sure it'll pay something around 30-1 ?? Maybe more? ??

Why don't you do a City -1.5 double on the last 2 games?? ( which is same bet in theory) I'm sure it'll pay something around 30-1 ?? Maybe more? ??

I'm terrible at searching around betting sites looking for these bets
What I've done is stuck a £20 cover bet on us scoring less than 1.5 tonight @7/2
That brings back £90 which I'll put on us vs Southampton on either -1.5 or -0.5 depending on if we score one or none this evening
If it's similar odds, the £90 will bring back over £400

All being well it won't get that far

I'm terrible at searching around betting sites looking for these bets
What I've done is stuck a £20 cover bet on us scoring less than 1.5 tonight @7/2
That brings back £90 which I'll put on us vs Southampton on either -1.5 or -0.5 depending on if we score one or none this evening
If it's similar odds, the £90 will bring back over £400

All being well it won't get that far
I'd take the 20 quid stake out so it's not cost you out, then you'll have a bet to nothing. Hopefully we'll score a bagful tonight and it'll be irrelevant pal. CTWD

I'd take the 20 quid stake out so it's not cost you out, then you'll have a bet to nothing. Hopefully we'll score a bagful tonight and it'll be irrelevant pal. CTWD

I'm well up with my 80+, 90+, and 100+

It's only a cover in case the pretty much unimaginable happens and we don't score a couple in the final two matches
If we reach 104+, I win over a grand
If we don't, I win £400

#Cityitis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.