Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Controversial, but i think Joe should be alongside Vinnie, Kun, Yaya and Silva. He was huge for us for years, and his downturn in form doesn't change that. That spine was immense and he was so popular with the fans.

Controversial, but i think Joe should be alongside Vinnie, Kun, Yaya and Silva. He was huge for us for years, and his downturn in form doesn't change that. That spine was immense and he was so popular with the fans.
Totally agree with that, best goalie in Premier for several years

I wouldn't disagree with Hart getting one, but from the way he allegedly acted before he left, I'd be surprised if he got one any time soon.

I wouldn't disagree with Hart getting one, but from the way he allegedly acted before he left, I'd be surprised if he got one any time soon.

Aye, but Yaya did... let's not get started on his outbursts. He did his best to cause trouble every year. I know life isn't as simple as that though!

How did he act before he left?
In several small productions in the West End that were generally panned by critics and patrons alike.

Whoever cast him as Macbeth really needs to think about their professional track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.