Brighton(H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 pts would never be broken,so close and he can't be arsed
I have read some tripe on here but I think this tops the lot. He can’t be arsed?! You do realise this is a squad game and he has picked players who have all featured in the first team at some point this season. How dare Pep give game time to fringe players to better prepare us for next season and give a club legend the chance to say goodbye.

Or maybe after last week and this week in training, this is deemed our strongest team.

Do you honestly believe that team is not more than capable of a comfortable win - gen question

We will probably still win, we might score the 2 goals to limp over the goal record line, but it's 2 wasted opportunities.

He's picked about the only nothing side possible. If he'd gone strong everyone would be happy and we'd finish in dominating fashion, if he'd included some kids, everyone would be happy because it's a sign for the future, Foden and Diaz earn their winners medal, but he's actually gone as weak as possible without it being interesting, and while taking any chance of a golden glove from Ederson as well, which would have been nice for him.

Why all this flapping.? City will win tonight to go to 97 points.
But on Sunday I can see Southampton and Sparky really giving us a game. Maybe 1-1 - so we finish on 98 points.
C'est la vie

You say they'll play freely but that could well aid us. And the reality of playing us this season is the teams that have had success against us have worked incredibly hard (i.e. Huddersfield last game), or played incredibly well in attack (i.e. Liverpool) - I just don't see a team coming off the back of their celebrations with no need to put that level of performance in achieving it. These games against the "nothing to play for" teams are usually the best to have near the end - fully expect us to out work them.

I'll hedge a 2-0 win. Likely won't be pretty, but we'll do enough.
No dave or kev just yaya passing it sideways is not going to make the most out of the spaces if they do leave them or raz come to that

I have read some tripe on here but I think this tops the lot. He can’t be arsed?! You do realise this is a squad game and he has picked players who have all featured in the first team at some point this season. How dare Pep give game time to fringe players to better prepare us for next season and give a club legend the chance to say goodbye.
Do you really think anyone is moaning about Yaya starting?

As long as Brighton don’t threaten our goal, we will be fine. Don’t let us down Bravo.
We have a really good chance to move closer to the magical ton!
Sane will hopefully turn up tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.