New Kits 2018/19

Well after all the moaning the kit looked bloody lovely on the players on the pitch tonight, cracking kit!
From afar.

Up close I kept think I as watching a crossover of Critical and a reboot of Dream Team: Critical Dream.
Looked great from where I was sat.

Especially the very, very, very dark blue socks with plain white shorts.

I struggle to get bothered by necklines and shoulder details so long as the shirt's Sky Blue, but I do wish we'd stick to white shorts and navy (or sky blue with maroon trim) socks.
Are you sure they weren’t very, very, very, very, very... very dark blue?

Were in 73-74 with red and white trim

How could I forget these?

images

That is a City kit.

The 73-74 (and 72-73 I think) were more royal blue and coincided with the sash away kit with diagonal red and white stripes and number on sleeve

Got to agree with what's been said....i thought the kit looked horrendous in the photos but it looked ok on the lads playing tonight.

I'm saying nowt ...
I can’t believe, with all the “people” who lurk in these pages, no-one with any sway over a kit decision has cottoned on to the fact that 90% of fans coalesce over a few “must haves” on the kit...and that YOU have consistently produced better kits than one of the largest sports manufacturers in the world!

UFB!

Boatneck with a single button...not seen on any fans’ kit wish list EVER!

Here’s hoping the second and third kit are a tad more aspirational.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.