New Kits 2018/19

I'd say these two were worse than the new one shirt wise.

PMSL at the Le Coq effort by the way. You'd have to go out of your way to design something that bad!

new-manchester-city-home-shirt1.jpg

manchester-city-jersey-2016-17-kit-soccer-shirt-cheap-800-600x600.jpg

Yep much worse

I'd say these three were worse than the new one shirt wise.

PMSL at the Le Coq effort by the way. You'd have to go out of your way to design something that bad!

new-manchester-city-home-shirt1.jpg

manchester-city-jersey-2016-17-kit-soccer-shirt-cheap-800-600x600.jpg

6749a270f17d9b73c7eb852d12f9dd24--shades-of-blue--shades.jpg

The 2006/07 kit is just awful, with blue fucking shorts to match.
At least it matched the team at the time I suppose.

Shouldn’t always look back. We should always come up with a new kit so that in a generation’s time they can have a retro kit of that one come out
Hmmm...

Not sure any big clubs have varied much from the basics of their kits, nor should they. We all want to see slight variations, as they help designate a particular season. However, City seem to constantly be tinkering with colors and kit schemes. Somebody needs to decide what the colors are (shirt, shorts, socks) and stick to them, with simple variations (collar style, shirt, shorts and socks trim) every season...if they must change it to keep Nike/Puma happy with kit sales!

Don’t hold your breath. One of the away kits is bright orange I think?
I don’t mind the third kit being a bit different, but we need to establish the home and away kits as “City” kits. My vote would be black and red vertical stripes for the away kit and something a bit funky for the third would be fine. That said, everyone I know LOVES the white with double striped sash as an away kit...but is it too similar to the home kit?

Oh well, give it about 6 months and we will be trying to figure out what Puma’s first crack looks like! ;)

Swap the nike one for this one

manchester-city-15-16-home-kit%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Proper collar and cuffs, and only one shade of blue.

The 2 umbro ones are the best we have had since 94
I am not ashamed to say I have that on right now (one of the benefits of working from home).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.