“City have got no history”

Curly Watts.

Nobody knows your name.

Ciddy are a massive club.

Shame Tottenham had Wembley for their home ground, otherwise we'd still have the attendance record, wouldn't we?
Aren't we the only team ever to win the league and get relegated the next season?
Still have the attendance record at a club ground, so fuck spurs. Chavs will take it off them soon anyway.

We are, despite Maureen's best efforts.

And, don't we also have the record for the most away fans ever at Bootham Cresent, York, with the 60,000 city fans who swear blind they were there?
Don't take the piss mate, sixty fucking thousand? Was at least half a mill.

I'm trying to find the August 2017 editions of newspapers where the sports reporters gave their predictions for the 2017 - 18 season. I'm pretty sure that some of the 'experts' had us outside the top four. If anyone can help, I'd like to send the reporters a reminder of their incompetence

I'm trying to find the August 2017 editions of newspapers where the sports reporters gave their predictions for the 2017 - 18 season. I'm pretty sure that some of the 'experts' had us outside the top four. If anyone can help, I'd like to send the reporters a reminder of their incompetence
Alyson fucking Rudd

And, don't we also have the record for the most away fans ever at Bootham Cresent, York, with the 60,000 city fans who swear blind they were there?
Only team to have a medical condition named after us...............Cityitis. (Its like cystitis, you get it from being fucked repeatedly).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.