Daniel Arzani 800,000

OUT

Pablo Maffeo 8.8m
Angelino 4.3m
Angus Gunn 10m
Olarenwaju Kayode 3m
Rodney Kongolo 700,000
Bersant Celina 3m
Bobby Duncan 200,000 ( Development Cost )
Javairo Dilrosun 200,000 ( Development Cost )
Joe Hart 3.5m
Jason Denayer 5.8m

BUDGET SPENT

24.2m Spent

Will update like I did last Summer ....

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken we have Philippe Sandler (£2.5m - PEC Zwolle) and Claudio Gomes (free transfer - PSG) joining the club this summer.

OUT
Angelino
Pablo Maffeo
Angus Gunn

IN
Riyad Mahrez

2018/19 Squad

Goalkeepers (2)

Ederson
Claudio Bravo

Defenders (8)
Danilo
Kyle Walker
John Stones
Nicolás Otamendi
Vincent Kompany
Aymeric Laporte
Benjamin Mendy
Fabian Delph

Midfielders (7)
Fernandinho
Bernardo Silva
David Silva
Kevin De Bruyne
İlkay Gündoğan
Phil Foden
Brahim Díaz

Forwards (5)
Sergio Agüero
Gabriel Jesus
Riyad Mahrez
Leroy Sané
Raheem Sterling

Pretty much the above - but would slightly expect as more likely Bravo out and Gunn to stay.

Pretty much the above - but would slightly expect as more likely Bravo out and Gunn to stay.
I would probably prefer that too but I can't see Gunn wanting to be second choice to Ederson who is likely to be our number one for years to come. Also, apparently Bravo is happy in England and seems to be a popular member of the squad.

I would probably prefer that too but I can't see Gunn wanting to be second choice to Ederson who is likely to be our number one for years to come. Also, apparently Bravo is happy in England and seems to be a popular member of the squad.
Well if Bravo isn't upset with the status quo and if playing second keeper is good enough to nail down the starting spot for Chile, perhaps he stays. I expect though that he's not happy playing second string and that Chile would be much more likely to seek another starting #1 as a result.

As for Gunn - he might well leave if given an attractive offer. Can't at all seeing him displacing Ederson who has a very long career at City ahead of him.

In Jorginho, Mahrez

Out
Hart, Gunn, Denayer, Mangala, Adarabioyo, Zinchenko, Roberts, Yaya Toure

25 man squad

Goalkeepers (3)
Ederson
Bravo
Muric*

Defenders (8)
Walker*
Danilo
Kompany
Otamendi
Stones*
Laporte
Mendy
Delph*

Midfielders (8)
Jorginho
Fernandinho
B Silva
D Silva
De Bruyne
Gundogan
Diaz*
Foden*

Forwards (6)
Aguero
Jesus
Mahrez
Sané
Sterling*
Nmecha*

Personally id take out Ilky as well..I think he is a fantastic player but when he plays we are just not as good either defensively or offensively (if he replaces one of Silva or KDB)....It wont happen but he needs to have a big season this year to convince me at least he should be part of the squad.

Nmecha is the only other question for me - is he good enough?

Diaz and fodden Id absolutely keep in

Bravo - out if we could find a keeper who fits Peps requirements and would be happy as second choice (probably not very easy)

Ederson
Bravo
Muric

Walker
Danilo
Kompany
Stones
Laporte
Otamendi
Adarabioyo
Delph
Mendy

Jorginho
Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Silva
Foden

Bernardo
Sterling
Sane
Mahrez
Diaz

Aguero
Jesus

17 foreign, 4 association trained, 4 club trained. perfect champions league squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.