Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Pep has improved Sterling beyond recognition this season,

Arteta possibly taking over at Arsenal.

U Turn Gooners fans, Arteta has improved Sterling beyond recognition this season. whatever suits your agenda chaps, clowns.

Pep has improved Sterling beyond recognition this season,

Arteta possibly taking over at Arsenal.

U Turn Gooners fans, Arteta has improved Sterling beyond recognition this season. whatever suits your agenda chaps, clowns.

Sterling is a poor mans Walcott. ( gooners forum circa August 2017)

Hoping he gets a few goals to settle himself into the side. He will start because Southgate knows how good he is at getting into the right areas. He might not take every chance but his goals/assists this season has been brilliant and you cannot argue with that when he is still only 23.

There is such a ridiculous generic agenda that Sterling is poor and Rashford is world class. Rashford is young and raw and has not played enough senior football to deserve the hype. Sterling has now proven his quality. He has weaknesses but it still to reach his peak.

I heard Stuart Pearce before the last England friendly describing how he had to now step up as a senior player and being 26 years old...he wasn't corrected. He will be 25 at the next Euro's and 27 at the following world cup (potentially his third for England). Give the lad a break!

Typical agenda. Lingard is also overhyped after a couple of decent months. He is 25 and should be starting to show consistent performances. For me, anyone younger than that will have good games and bad games. I think Southgate knows how to manage Sterling now but our pundits and press need to give him credit.

The goal we scored against Italy was all down to clever quick free kick play from Lingard to Vardy (iirc). Nothing about Sterling's class in running at them and winning the free kick in the first place.

Hoping he plays well and gets a few goals and beats a few players to finally put the criticism to bed.

Hoping he gets a few goals to settle himself into the side. He will start because Southgate knows how good he is at getting into the right areas. He might not take every chance but his goals/assists this season has been brilliant and you cannot argue with that when he is still only 23.

There is such a ridiculous generic agenda that Sterling is poor and Rashford is world class. Rashford is young and raw and has not played enough senior football to deserve the hype. Sterling has now proven his quality. He has weaknesses but it still to reach his peak.

I heard Stuart Pearce before the last England friendly describing how he had to now step up as a senior player and being 26 years old...he wasn't corrected. He will be 25 at the next Euro's and 27 at the following world cup (potentially his third for England). Give the lad a break!

Typical agenda. Lingard is also overhyped after a couple of decent months. He is 25 and should be starting to show consistent performances. For me, anyone younger than that will have good games and bad games. I think Southgate knows how to manage Sterling now but our pundits and press need to give him credit.

The goal we scored against Italy was all down to clever quick free kick play from Lingard to Vardy (iirc). Nothing about Sterling's class in running at them and winning the free kick in the first place.

Hoping he plays well and gets a few goals and beats a few players to finally put the criticism to bed.
The criticism will never be put to bed unless he changes his shirt colour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.