Duncan Castles

And I may get my threesome. He'll be talking up Maureen's transfer dealings and talking shit about ours.
Indeed — I was employing a bit of sarcasm.

The day Castles stops polishing Mourinho’s doorknob is the day one (or both) are no longer of this world.

Indeed — I was employing a bit of sarcasm.

The day Castles stops polishing Mourinho’s doorknob is the day one (or both) are no longer of this world.
If I believed in an afterlife I'd have to disagree. Progressed onto Led Zeppelin with a replay of the match.

If I believed in an afterlife I'd have to disagree. Progressed onto Led Zeppelin with a replay of the match.
That is going to be my new method of getting out of a conversation diplomatically: “If I believed what you were saying I would agree. So, how about a round of chips?” ;-)

That is going to be my new method of getting out of a conversation diplomatically: “If I believed what you were saying I would agree. So, how about a round of chips?” ;-)
Stuffed mate, stuck on Goulash this morning as I knew I'd be drinking to celebrate the win and after the first hour just need to leave it on the heat.

Forward thinking. Just like what our club does and theirs doesn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.