West Ham 2017/18

I tried my best to watch the pressers but he had me beat real quick lol

I used to enjoy Mancini's press conferences, I understood Pellegrini's, I don't enjoy or understand large chunks of Pep's. Don't get me wrong he's a football genius and he can stay forever, but his press conferences are boring and often incomprehensible, he doesn't enjoy them and his lack of enjoyment is infectious.

Last edited:
One PL title, two League Cups, top 4 in all three seasons and qualified for the CL knock out stages in all three seasons. Where were you from 1976 to 2008?
Here from 1979 onwards,i found the 2nd and 3rd season to be dire,predictable,dinho doing all yaya's work but yaya was never dropped,individual moments of brilliance to get results,i saw very little coaching going on,he played the same players and the same tactics over and over again,i recall many times thinking if you try the same thing over and over again and expect a different outcome etc,knacked negredo then never let him back in,navas,who i had a soft spot for, was headless but kept playing the same,bony,well where do i start,glued to his seat when all was going wrong unable to coach and help them out,it was all very mind numbing despite the titles etc you say,lucky for him he had players that could do something special inspite of him

I used to enjoy Mancini's press conferences, I understood Pellegrini's , I don't enjoy or understand large chunks of Pep's. Don't get me wrong he's a football genius and he can stay forever, but his press conferences are boring and often incomprehensible.
Bobby's were great,i started hanging on peps every word but when the hacks gave up trying to learn he gave up trying to explain anything,the sky special with him last week was excellent and if you haven't seen it i would say hunt it down

I used to enjoy Mancini's press conferences, I understood Pellegrini's , I don't enjoy or understand Pep's. Don't get me wrong he's a football genius and he can stay forever, but his press conferences are boring and often incomprehensible.

Is so, so, so complicated, believe me. Thank you guys! ;-)

That third season with Pellegrini undid a lot of his good will. He was barely trying to tread water whilst he held down that year, even though he knew the end game was always Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.