Guess the Date: Mourinho Sacking

Does "Agree to mutual parting" count? Because that's how the rag propaganda machine are going to spin it.
In the RED (Rag English Dictionary), that’s the definition of ‘Sacking’, so yes, it counts.

He will stay the entire year is my guess
He's backed by the board. And seems to have a green light for radically overhauling the squad. Barring some sort of massive melt down, I think he stays the entire season next year too.

As long as he wants I think.

(I think the past season will have been the last of their seriously poor performances. They'll get progressively stronger over the next 2-3 seasons because they'll keep spending big. I don't think their fans realise it but I think united will be stronger than Liverpool, Spurs and anyone else in terms of churning out results in the remaining time that Mourinho is there. Pep will have to work really hard to make sure we are constantly improving ourselves in order to stay ahead of the pack.)

They dare not admit they screwed up again so soon after Moyes & Van gaal so I think unless it falls apart (player /fan revolt) then he's there for another 18 months.

As long as he wants I think.

(I think the past season will have been the last of their seriously poor performances. They'll get progressively stronger over the next 2-3 seasons because they'll keep spending big. I don't think their fans realise it but I think united will be stronger than Liverpool, Spurs and anyone else in terms of churning out results in the remaining time that Mourinho is there. Pep will have to work really hard to make sure we are constantly improving ourselves in order to stay ahead of the pack.)

Either he goes or Pogba does.

Analysis is good but dates need to be offered or you get no credit! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.