Champions League Final

The stats don't back up your comments.

Maybe my memory is playing tricks with me but I don't really recall them coming close apart from that shot from their right back that the Madrid keeper made a decent save from.

Madrid had already started getting into the game more and dominating possession without doing too much with it. As the dippers continued to tire, they were pushed further and further back and Madrid took over.

anyway, the better team won in the end, so all's well that ends well.

Love the fact that Bale's overhead kick will be repeated ad nauseum for years to come, it will always be highlighted as one of the greatest ever goals in a Champions League final (alongside Zidane's goal in Glasgow).

So the scouse bus smashing cxnts will be reminded of this night for years to come.

Henderson "winning trophies is in Liverpool's DNA", they've won the same amount of trophies (and the same one) as Birmingham and Swansea in the past 11 seasons.
They've won less than Wigan and Portsmouth (given the perceived worth of the trophies). Less than Leicester too.

He landed on Salah's right arm, which suffered no injury.

I showed the still frame because it shows Salah grabbed Ramos, not the other way round. He initiated the contact and pulled Ramos over. If Ramos then lands on him awkwardly, it's not his fault.
THIS.

Lol!! I know. Let me be clear, I'm very happy those scouse twats lost and the comedy manner they lost in. It just doesn't sit well with me how Madrid operate. It sullies the game of football.

Sits very well with me tonight and certainly doesnt sully the game of football as much as a load of scouse gits hurling missiles at our team bus and then pretending like it never happened

I seriously can't believe anyone can't see Ramos was deliberately dragging Salah down to the ground in order to try & injure him.

I called it in real time, watching tv, never mind replay.

If someone holds your arm like that & hits the ground, you will be very very lucky, to escape injury.

It could have been a lot worse imo.

But good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.